The 12th Annual K-12 STEM Conference is Co-Sponsored by the UNC Charlotte's Center for STEM Education and the Southwest Education Alliance
12th Annual K-12 STEM Conference
Participants - eFlyer
Presenters and Exhibitors - eFlyer
12th Annual K-12 STEM Conference Session Descriptions
Conference: January 3, 2017 8:00 am – 3:45 pm
Location - UNC Charlotte Campus, College of Education (COED) Campus Map
Parking tokens will be provided.
- Participate in concurrent sessions focused on STEM in K-12 education
- Keynote Speaker to address the STEM Education in North Carolina
- Visit with STEM Exhibitors for materials, services, and programs
- Cost is $120 per participant and includes breakfast and lunch
- Cost is $60 per participant if your LEA is a Southwest Education Alliance (SWEA member). SWEA Members
- Cost is $20 per participant for undergraduate or graduate students.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion at conclusion of conference for 6 hours of professional development.
Participants Register Here Registration Deadline: December 16, 2016.
Presenters Register Here Presenter Registration with Proposal.
Exhibitors Registration. All Exhibitors are asked to contribute up to $100 in door prizes if possible, to be distributed during lunch.
Exhibitors Register Here
Nonprofit Exhibitors Register Here
Registration includes resources, breakfast, lunch, and parking. Refunds are not possible after December 16, 2016.Contact Alisa Wickliff, UNC Charlotte, email@example.com or call 704.687.8818. Payment information contact Yolanda Brown at 704.687.8816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.