The UNC Charlotte Region 6 NC Science & Engineering Fair forms are the same as the North Carolina Science and Engineering Fair.
Follow the instructions and download all the required forms listed below complete electronically, print, sign, scan and upload with signatures dated accordingly. Pay attention to the common omissions and/or mistakes listed for each of the forms.
Do not fill the forms on a browser. You must download and then complete electronically.
- Student Permission Slip If a team, EACH team member must complete a SEPARATE Student Permission Slip.
- Research Plan
- Mandatory ISEF Forms 1, 1A, 1B and 3
- You MUST complete additional ISEF forms even if testing is only on the student fair participant and even when the animal is a family pet.
- No Elementary students can do projects involving culturing micro- organisms (bacteria, mold, fungus, etc.) in any location (school, home, or regulated institution) no exceptions. - Click here for rules.
- No Junior (Middle) or Senior students can do projects involving culturing micro- organisms at home no exceptions. - Click here for rules
More ISEF Forms MUST be completed and approval may be required PRIOR to experimentation. Email Alisa Wickliff at firstname.lastname@example.org IMMEDIATELY with your research plan. Your Research Plan will be reviewed by the SRC (Scientific Review Committee) at UNC Charlotte.
- ISEF Form 1C Regulated Research Institution/Industrial Setting
- ISEF Form 2 Qualified Scientist
- ISEF Form 4 Human Participants
- ISEF Form 5A Vertebrate Animal
- ISEF Form 5B Vertebrate Animal
- ISEF Form 6A Potentially Hazardous Biological Agents (PHBA) Risk Assesment
- ISEF Form 6B Human and Vertebrate Animal Tissue
- ISEF Form 7 Continuation Projects
Visit http://www.ncsciencefair.org/index.php/guidelines for all the rules and forms required.