STEM Education Leadership Professional Learning Community 2017-2018
- Six days of STEM Professional Development including the annual UNC Charlotte Regional STEM Education Conference. September 20, 2018; November 8, 2018; NSTA Charlotte Regional Conference November 29 (Evening Meeting), 2018; January 17, 2019; February 14, 2019, March 29, 2019 (times are generally 9:00 am until 2:30 pm).
- Keynotes from leaders in STEM Education
- Target Professional Development Sessions covering the latest STEM education research, issues and practices
- A forum for members to share ideas and develop professional networks
- Opportunities to collaborate and build capacity across the region for STEM education professionals
- STEM Problem Based Learning, Phenomena Based Learning, Computational Thinking, STEAM/Arts & STEM, Assessment and Critical Thinking, sessions
- Forums on becoming a NCDPI recognized STEM School of Excellence using the newly revised rubric
- STEM Content sessions to support STEM curriculum integration
- STEM education web-based resource, Math, Science and more.....
- Certificates for continuing education units (CEUs)
Cost: $775 per person, renewable annually. Register by September 15, 2018 to reserve your place:
Contact Jennifer Camden at 704.292.4872 for more information.