STEM Education Leadership Professional Learning Community
- Six days of STEM Professional Development including the annual UNC Charlotte Regional STEM Education Conference. September 19, 2019; October 31, 2019; November 21, 2019; February 13, 2020; March 26, 2020; April 30, 2020 (from 9 am to 2:45 pm) .
- Keynotes from leaders in STEM Education
- Target Professional Development Sessions covering the latest STEM education research, issues and practices
- A forum for members to share ideas and develop professional networks
- Opportunities to collaborate and build capacity across the region for STEM education professionals
- STEM Problem Based Learning, Phenomena Based Learning, Computational Thinking, STEAM/Arts & STEM, Assessment and Critical Thinking, sessions
- Forums on becoming a NCDPI recognized STEM School of Excellence using the newly revised rubric
- STEM Content sessions to support STEM curriculum integration
- STEM education web-based resource, Math, Science and more.....
- Certificates for continuing education units (CEUs)
Cost: $775 per person, renewable annually. Register by September 13, 2019 to reserve your place:
Contact Jennifer Camden at 704.292.4872 for more information.