The 13th Annual K-12 STEM Conference is Co-Sponsored by the UNC Charlotte's Center for STEM Education and the Southwest Education Alliance
13th Annual K-12 STEM Conference flyer
13th Annual K-12 STEM Conference Sessions Descriptions
Conference: January 3, 2018 8:00 am – 3:45 pm
Location - UNC Charlotte Campus, College of Education (COED) Campus Map
Parking tokens will be provided.
- Participate in concurrent sessions focused on STEM in K-12 education
- Keynote Speaker to address the STEM Education in North Carolina
- Visit with STEM Exhibitors for materials, services, and programs
- Cost is $120 per participant and includes breakfast and lunch
- Cost is $60 per participant if your LEA is a Southwest Education Alliance (SWEA member). SWEA Members
- Cost is $20 per participant for undergraduate or graduate students.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion at conclusion of conference for 6 hours of professional development.
Participants Register Here. Registration Deadline: December 20, 2017 at Noon.
Presenters Register Here with Proposal. Extended Registration Deadline: November 29, 2017.
Exhibitors Registration. All Exhibitors are asked to contribute up to $100 in door prizes if possible, to be distributed during lunch.
Exhibitors Register Here. Extended Registration Deadline: November 29, 2017.
Nonprofit Exhibitors Register Here. Extended Registration Deadline: November 29, 2017.
Registration includes resources, breakfast, lunch, and parking. Refunds are not possible after December 20, 2017.Contact Alisa Wickliff, UNC Charlotte, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704.687.8818. Payment information contact Yolanda Brown at 704.687.8816 or email@example.com.