The Annual K-12 STEM Conference at UNC Charlotte will be held January 3, 2020.
The Annual K-12 STEM Conference is Co-Sponsored by the UNC Charlotte's Center for STEM Education and the Southwest Education Alliance
Annual K-12 STEM Conference flyer
Annual K-12 STEM Conference Sessions Descriptions
Conference: January 3, 2020
8:00 am – 3:45 pm
Location - UNC Charlotte Campus, College of Education (COED) Campus Map
Parking tokens will be provided.
- Participate in concurrent sessions focused on STEM in K-12 education
- Keynote Speaker to address the STEM Education in North Carolina
- Visit with STEM Exhibitors for materials, services, and programs
- Cost is $120 per participant and includes breakfast and lunch
- Cost is $60 per participant if your LEA is a Southwest Education Alliance (SWEA member). SWEA Members
- Cost is $20 per participant for undergraduate or graduate students.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion at conclusion of conference for 6 hours of professional development.
Presenters Register Here with Proposal. Registration Deadline: November 1, 2019
Exhibitors Registration. All Exhibitors are asked to contribute up to $100 in door prizes if possible, to be distributed during lunch.
Registration includes resources, breakfast, lunch, and parking. Refunds are not possible after December 2019 Date TBD.Contact Alisa Wickliff, UNC Charlotte, email@example.com or call 704.687.8818. For payment information contact Yolanda Brown at 704.687.8816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.