Online Adult Participants Registration must be completed by January 9, 2021
- Mandatory: All Adults Participants (Teacher/Parent/Mentor) must register via an Online Registration by January 9, 2021
- Teachers MUST provide a tentative list of students that are interested in participating in the NC JSHS. Please email the list to email@example.com.
Online Participant Registration and the required forms must be completed and uploaded along with Research Paper and Digital Photo by January 25, 2021
- All Student Participants including observers
- Student Participants presenting a poster
- Student Participants presenting a poster MUST complete and upload an abstract on the Online Registration by February 24, 2021
- Student Participants presenting a paper
- Student Participants presenting a paper must also upload a PDF of their research paper, abstract, and a digital photo at the Online Registration by January 25, 2021
- MANDATORY: Student Participants presenting a paper must mail a hard copy of their research paper to the address below by January 25, 2021 (postmarked)
Center for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education
ATTN: Alisa Wickliff – COED Suite 222
9201 University City Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
For further questions call at 704-687-8816 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .